#SAMPLE LETTER FORMATS PLACING ORDERS 4 NON COMPLIANCE OF THE ORDER

 

Ss books store

Chandigarh

12th march, 2019

The sales manager,

Ding nagar,

Harayana

Sub: Non-Compliance of order.

Sir

 I placed an order for a few books with Kashmir book shop, harayana. I regret to say that I have not received the books so far. This non-compliance of order has created a lot of anxiety in me.

Let me tell you that the books ordered are indispensable. They are standard books on botany. I am an aspirant for a berth in AIIMS. I feel quite handicapped without these books. It has adversely affected my studies. Moreover, the examinations of the CBSE are approaching. I need to go through the textbooks. I hope you will appreciate my predicament. Please arrange for the dispatch of the books ordered at the earliest. Any more delay is unbearable. If I don’t get the consignment within this week, the order stands cancelled. I hope you will not disappoint a regular customer of yours like me anymore.

Yours

XXX

*indispensable- very essential.    Predicament- a difficult situation.    adversely- badly.

No comments :

Post a Comment